What You'll Need
· 1 cup ONLY OATS Rolled oats
· 1 ½ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
· ¼ cup pumpkin puree
· 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
· ¼ tsp cinnamon
· 1/8 teaspoon cloves
· 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Add the oats to a small pot and add milk. Cook over medium heat, bring to a simmer.
2. Add in the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
3. Cook for about 7-10 minutes. Just until the oats are softened and cooked.
4. Top with additional maple syrup, nutmeg and a small amount of heavy cream for an ultimate breakfast treat!